Your personal data is very important, and any information collected will be treated responsibly. UNIVERSKIN undertakes to strictly comply with its obligations under all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 ( "GDPR"), the United States Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended ("HIPAA"), the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of April 13, 2000, as amended ("PIPEDA") and any other national law applicable in the territory where the Patient resides (hereinafter together the «Regulations applicable to the protection of personal data»).
UNIVERSKIN may need to process your personal data when you browse the following websites, published by UNIVERSKIN:
- The site www.universkin.com (the «Site»), on which you can:
- obtain an automated analysis of the quality of your skin using the artificial intelligence tool developed by UNIVERSKIN (the «Tool»),
- if you do not wish to use the Tool or if the Tool detects an anomaly requiring obtaining additional information to provide you with a better analysis, complete the questionnaire for analyzing your skin (the «Questionnaire») ,
- order products made to measure and adapted to your skin (the «Product») or any other cosmetic products offered for sale by UNIVERSKIN, and / or
- be put in touch with a Doctor if you wish to obtain dermatological follow-up following the completion of your skin analysis and / or ordering Products on the Site,
- and more generally, obtain all useful information on UNIVERSKIN's activities and the products it offers.
- The SkinXs platform, available at the following address https://skinxs.com/ (the «Platform»), dedicated to Doctors registered on the Platform, with whom you can be linked to from the Site, and on which the Doctor will be able to:
- establish a dermatological diagnosis using the analysis results carried out by the Tool and / or the Questionnaire that you have completed,
- adjust and / or establish the cosmetic formulation tailor-made and adapted to your needs, then offer you a prescription offer for the corresponding Product that you can order on the Doctor’s Webshop of the Doctor.
You are informed that the Platform offers a functionality for automating dermatological diagnosis, Product formulation and prescription offerings. This functionality allows these tasks to be delegated to UNIVERSKIN, via the Tool. You are also informed that when the Tool detects an anomaly, UNIVERSKIN doctors, subject to medical confidentiality, may be required to access your personal data in order to annotate and validate the analysis, in order to ensure better personalization of the cosmetic formulation of the Product. The modalities of access by UNIVERKSIN physicians to data are specified in Article IV below.
- The Universkin + site, available at the following address https://prescriptionskincare.skinxs.com (the «Doctor’s Webshop »), which allows the Doctor ensuring your follow-up on the Platform, if you validate his prescription offer, to manufacture the Product and allow you to order it directly online, alone or accompanied by other products offered in addition by UNIVERSKIN, under the conditions and according to the methods specified in the general conditions of sale of the Doctor's Webshop.